- [new feature] Inventory value report
- Parts new fields:
- Import purchase orders from custom suppliers
- Storage tab performance improvements
- Man. Part Number, Int. Part Number and Supplier Part Number renamed to Manufacturer PN, Internal PN and Supplier PN
- Parts filters: Internal PN added
- Parts filters: Manufacturer PN added back to fuzzy-search (still has its own "exact match" search filter)
[fix]Chance of intermittent read-only mode in team workspaces
[fix]Part finder: filter parts
[fix]Ensure workspace has a name upon its creation
Inventory Value Report
You can now easily check how much is your inventory worth. This is accomplished through a new field in Parts:
Unit Cost. This value can be manually set or imported along with new Parts. But the best thing is that it's also automatically updated whenever you use Purchasing, so whenever a Purchase Order is received, or imported, the unit cost for each part will be updated.
The inventory value report can be exported into CSV, PDF or HTML and is available on professional plans.